Band 6 Care Coordinator/CPN – Haringey – BEH NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Care Coordinator/CPN to join a busy team based in Haringey.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Care Coordinator/CPN?
- Flexible work available (Depending on Experience)
- Diverse Work Load
- Supportive Team + Management
- Competitive Pay Rate
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Care Coordinator/CPN:
- Carry overall responsibility for the management of caseload, acting as a care co-ordinator, as defined by the Care Programme Approach (CPA).
- Deliver effective care and treatment that is carried out within a multidisciplinary framework and in collaboration with other agencies.
- Involve service users and their carers in planning care that includes all of their individual and diverse needs.
- Provide evidence based therapeutic interventions using developed interpersonal sills such as CBT or psycho – education.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Care Coordinator/CPN:
- Social Work England, NMC or HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.