Band 6 Care Coordinator – CPN/RMNs/Social Workers/OTs
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Care Coordinator to join a busy team based in West London.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Care Coordinator?
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Some Hybrid Working (Depending on Experience)
- Excellent Room for Progression
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Care Coordinator:
- To plan and deliver treatment interventions in line with Best Practice and local and National Guidelines.
- To undertake comprehensive assessments and reviews, ensuring people meet eligibility criteria using social outcome assessment, and are assessed using the self-directed support Needs Outcome Assessment (NOA) process.
- To undertake such reviews as part of an integrated assessment of people’s health and social care needs.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Care Coordinator:
- NMC or Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing or Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.