Band 6 Care Coordinator – Haringey – Early Intervention Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Care Coordinator to join a busy Early Intervention Team based in Haringey.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Care Coordinator?
- Supportive management
- Hybrid working (Dependent on experience)
- Diverse work
- Room for progression in long term placement
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Care Coordinator:
- Carry overall responsibility for the management of a caseload acting as a care coordinator /care manager, as defined by the Care Programme Approach and other government and local directives.
- Ensure care is carried out effectively within a multidisciplinary framework and in collaboration with other agencies.
- Maintain contact with clients on their caseload during periods of admission, including regular attendance on the ward.
- To take lead in the planning and implementation of the client’s re-integration back into the community.
- Provide patients and their carers with a service that is culturally sensitive and gives due consideration to any special needs. Provide therapeutic interventions by means of assessment and on-going treatment in various settings.
- Design care programmes in line with risk assessment and psychosocial needs. Discharge clients in line with the Early Intervention policy and procedures
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Care Coordinator:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work/mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work/mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.