Band 6 Community Health Care Nurse – Ealing/Hammersmith and Fulham/Hounslow Community Rehab
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Health Care Nurse to join the Community Rehab team based in the following locations: Ealing/Hammersmith and Fulham/Hounslow.
As a successful Community Health Care Nurse, you will assist in leading and monitoring the performance and work of the nursing staff; supervising the work of other nursing staff and student nurses.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive management
- Excellent progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- To develop and maintain communication with individuals or groups ofpatients, carers and staff, about difficult or complex matters, overcoming any problems in communication in different situations.
- To develop own knowledge and skills and contribute to the development of others.
- To promote, monitor and maintain best practice in health, safety and security of self and others in own work area.
- To appraise, interpret and apply suggestions, recommendations and directives to improve service.
- To contribute to quality improvement.
- To plan, develop and implement approaches to promote health and well-being and prevent adverse effects on health and well-being.
- To assess complex health and well-being needs and develop, monitor and review care-plans to meet those needs.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing (RMN)
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health nurse you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.