Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse – BEH NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to join a busy team based in BEH MHS Trust.
What’s in it for you as a Community Mental Health Nurse?
- Great Supportive Management and Team
- Hybrid Working (Depending on Experience)
- Excellent Room for Progression
- Competitive Pay Rates
Your main responsibilities as a Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Conduct triage and comprehensive assessments that produce informed recommendations about their needs and implements a care pathway.
- To undertake a full mental state assessment, risk assessment, and gather a background history for individuals with a variety of needs. These would include those with mental illness or personality disorder and associated learning, social, personal, dependency and substance misuse issues.
- To prepare accurate written reports following assessment in line with quality standards.
- To make clinical judgments on situations as they arise, or change.
- To facilitate appropriate signposting to/referring on, or interventions in close collaboration and liaison with other relevant agencies. Using a good working knowledge and understanding of local services.
- Safely managing a caseload within a recovery focused framework.
- To undertake duty worker role as per rota- dealing with crisis.
- To undertake risk assessments and provide risk management strategies.
What we are looking for in a Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Social Work England or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.