Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse – West London NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to join a Mental Health Service based in West London.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse?
- Great Supportive Management and Team
- Excellent Room for Progression
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Diverse workload
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse:
- To provide specialist assessments, reviews and nursing interventions to service users accessing Cognitive Impairment & Dementia Services (CIDS). The post holder will.
- The post holder will demonstrate an understanding of clinical interventions relevant to the care group to include education, care plans and discharge planning, working closely with carers, families and partner agencies to facilitate this.
- The post holder will work at all times to promote the safety and the wellbeing of service users and their families/carers.
- The post holder will assess, plan and implement care, and provide specialist nursing advice and carry out specialist nursing procedures.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.