Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse – West London
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to join a busy team based in one of the boroughs of Hounslow, Ealing or Hammersmith & Fulham.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse?
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Some Hybrid Working (Depending on Experience)
- Diverse Workload
- Excellent Room for Progression
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse:
- To consider an individual’s needs holistically – mental and physical health as well as social needs
- To reduce the need for repeated long assessments and story telling
- To provide early advice and guidance with signposting to the relevant services where appropriate therefore supporting individuals to make full use of community resources available
- To bridge the gaps that can appear between community mental health care and primary care, acute care, social services and support.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Social Work England or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health/social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health/social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health/social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.