Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse – Ealing – RMN
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to join a busy Older People/Mental Health Service based in Ealing.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse?
- Great Supportive Management and Team
- Excellent Room for Progression
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Diverse workload
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- To provide specialist assessments, reviews and nursing interventions to service users accessing Cognitive Impairment & Dementia Services (CIDS).
- To plan and deliver treatment interventions in line with Best Practice and local and National Guidelines.
- To undertake such reviews as part of an integrated assessment of people’s health and social care needs.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.