Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse – Enfield – BEH NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse or Social Worker to join a Mental Health Team based in Enfield.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse?
- Supportive Management + Teams
- Diverse Workload
- Hybrid Working
- Excellent Room for Progression
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- To be personally responsible and professionally accountable for a caseload as part of the community team and lead and manage the work of others as required.
- Co-ordinating care, communicating with other professionals involved in the care and ensuring regular CPA reviews are held as required.
- Independently carrying out assessment, care planning and care coordination with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to listen to others’ views, respect and value individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Social Work England or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.