Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse/SW – West London Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse/SW to join a busy Mental Health Team based in West London Trust.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Nurse/OT/Social Worker interested in a new challenge within an enthusiastic and hardworking multi-disciplinary MINT team.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse?
- Supportive management
- Diverse Work
- Competitive pay rate
As a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse you will cover the following:
- Adults Community Mental Health Team.
- This role will involve care coordination and working to develop detailed CPAs, risk assessment and management plans, health and wellbeing plans, and the provision of evidence based interventions in individual and group settings.
- In this role you will work closely with the wider clinical team, inpatients services, A&E Liaison services, CATT, other MINT services, the supported housing sector as well as a wide variety of local 3rd sector organisations.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.