Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse – West London
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to join a busy team based in West London.
This role will involve a number of elements which will support people with mental health conditions in the new integrated mental health teams.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse?
- Diverse work load
- Supportive management
- Progression available
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Provide holistic and specialist bio-psycho-social assessment for anyone experiencing mental health difficulties and offer specialist nursing assessment where required
- Provide advice to primary care to help them provide better support to patients and to (where preferable) meet their mental health needs within a primary care setting.
- Carry out robust risk assessments, working collaboratively with the patient and their carer to provide a plan that will support them remaining safe.
- Provide access to a broad range of specialist psychosocial interventions for individual patients where needed.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.