Band 6 CPN – Haringey Community Services – BEH NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 CPN to join our client based in Haringey.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 CPN?
- Great Supportive Management and Team
- Excellent Room for Progression
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Diverse workload
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 CPN:
- To provide effective care and specialist advice for people with psychosis and complex mental health needs and their carers, in order to support their wellbeing and recovery.
- To liaise with other agencies in planning and assessing programmes of care.
- Provide formal, on-going clinical supervision and caseload management supervision to junior and less experienced community mental health staff, as directed.
- To undertake duties designed to extend clinical and managerial expertise as delegated by the manager when required. Thins will include deputising in the absence of the senior practitioner.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 CPN:
- Social Work England
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.