Band 6 CPN – West London NHS Trust – SW/RMN
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 CPN (SW/RMN) to join a busy team based in Ealing.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 CPN?
- Supportive Management
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Excellent room for progression
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 CPN:
- To coordinate and lead team functioning with particular focus on:
- Management of referrals including delivery of care
- Performance monitoring and management of the staff team
- Providing line management and supervision of staff.
- To ensure that the team functions in line with the care group core business.
- To coordinate recruitment and selection of staff within the team, leading on decisions as designated by the team manager and service manager.
- To respond to SIs as appropriate and support any subsequent investigation
- To respond to Safeguarding Adults and Safeguarding Children investigations as appropriate
What we are looking for in a Band 6 CPN:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.