Band 6 Crisis Care Practitioner – St Bernard’s Hospital, Ealing
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Crisis Care Practitioner to join the team in St Bernard’s Hospital, Ealing.
The successful post holder will be involved in the on-going development of services, to ensure that the most relevant care pathway and care plan is devised to provide access to urgent and crisis care.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Crisis Care Practitioner?
- Competitive pay rate.
- Supportive Management
- Hybrid working (3 days office / 2 days home)
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Crisis Care Practitioner:
- To develop and maintain communication with individuals or groups of patients, carers, and staff about difficult or complex matters, overcoming any problems in communication in a difficult situation.
- To confirm that you have accurately interpreted communications.
- To provide feedback to other staff on their communication at appropriate times.
- To maintain accurate patient records consistent with legislation and, policies and procedures.
- To maintain confidentiality during communication consistent with Trust policy and legislation; gaining any necessary authorisation for releasing information prior to doing so.
- To identify the range of people likely to be involved in the communication, any potential communication difference and relevant contextual factors.
- To be aware that work patterns may be unpredictable and there will be frequent movement from working with service users in their homes/clinic setting or providing advice over the phone.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Crisis Care Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.