Band 6 Crisis Care Practitioner – West London – Adult Access & Response
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Crisis Care Practitioner to join a busy Adult Access & Response Team based in West London.
The post holder will be involved in the on-going development of services, to ensure that the most relevant care pathway and care plan is devised to provide access to urgent and crisis care.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Crisis Care Practitioner?
- Diverse Work
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive management
- Room for progression
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Crisis Care Practitioner include:
- To develop and maintain communication with individuals or groups of patients, carers, and staff about difficult or complex matters, overcoming any problems in communication in a difficult situation.
- To identify one’s own development needs in relation to current practice and future plans; setting personal development objectives in the context of the Trusts personal development review process.
- To attend relevant courses and in-house learning opportunities.
- To discuss service users’ treatment plans and their related condition/illness with the care team and understand own role in delivering interventions and/or treatments within the plan.
- To prepare for, undertake and record interventions/treatments correctly, and take the appropriate action with legislation, policies and procedures and/or established protocols.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Crisis Care Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Care related subject
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.