Band 6 Mental Health Liaison Nurse – Barnet, Enfield and Haringey
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Mental Health Liaison Nurse to join the Mental Health NHS Trust based in Barnet, Enfield and Haringey.
As a Band 6 Mental Health Liaison Nurse you will provide senior nurse input to the liaison function of the Enhanced Psychiatric Liaison Service, by providing mental health assessments and interventions for all adults (including older people) on inpatient wards and in Accident & Emergency.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Mental Health Liaison Nurse?
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive management
- Excellent progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Mental Health Liaison Nurse:
- To receive referrals and undertake mental health assessments. Design and implement initial care plans for people with mental health or psychological problems in acute and rehabilitative medical care settings. Documenting such assessments in a way acceptable to the service provider.
- To communicate effectively with the Consultant and multidisciplinary team following assessment and implementation of the care plan.
- To work independently; this will include working alone out of normal hours and making key decisions about patient care whilst making use of relevant out of hours psychiatric and senior management on call services
- To carry out mentorship and supervision for nurse students where applicable
- To liaise with staff in a variety of settings, ensuring that teams are able to respond effectively and efficiently to the needs of people with mental health problems in their care.
- To carry continuing responsibility for the initial assessment of care needs and to also support the management of a shared team caseload
- To ensure where appropriate that service users are referred for suitable follow-up care.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.