Band 6 Mental Health Nurse – HMP Wormwoods Scrubs
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Mental Health Nurse to join a busy Mental Health Team based in HMP Wormwoods Scrubs.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Mental Health Nurse?
- Supportive Team and Management
- Diverse Workload
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Excellent Room for Progression
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Mental Health Nurse?
- To complete clinical risk assessments at first and subsequent assessment interview and accurately record and report key risks.
- To develop care plans in collaboration with the patient, carer and other relevant person or agency.
- To work in collaboration with the prison service to ensure that effective risk management systems are in place within the offender health and contribute to the joint strategy for managing risk.
- To engage and communicate with mentally ill prisoners and their support network inside and outside the prison.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Mental Health Nurse:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each mental health worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.