Band 6 Mental Health OT – HMP Brixton – BEH NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Mental Health OT to join a busy team based in HMP Brixton.
What’s in it for you as an Occupational Therapist?
- Supportive Team + Management
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Diverse Work Load
Your main responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
- This role requires additional HMP vetting.
- To be responsible for the Occupational Therapy assessment, treatment and evaluation of an allocated clinical caseload, and in compliance with the care programme approach.
- To be responsible for planning and providing group and individual assessment and treatment sessions within the service, involving the client in decisions regarding appropriate interventions.
- To identify and develop relevant groups for the service users needs, developing protocols for such groups based on best evidence.
- To carry out standardised assessments and provide detailed feedback to the therapies and multidisciplinary teams about clients’ abilities, and also information about future plans and requirements for progress.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy