Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner – Croydon
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Croydon.
The role is community based, the candidate will primarily be working with older adults with a variety of mental health needs, it will be possible for the candidate to focus on specific mental health conditions if they wish. The role will involve managing a small caseload of these patients.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Competitive pay rates
- Hybrid working available (Depending on experience)
- Supportive management
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Work as part of the Adult Community Mental Health Services undertaking brief initial assessments for all those referred by the Single Point of Access Referral Advisors for consideration for Adult Community Mental Health Services pathway.
- Provide assessment , consultation, support, education and problem solving approaches in the area of assessment and management of mental health problems in Adults of working age.
- Liaise with GPs and other Primary Care services to obtain additional information to support the assessment process and access to the appropriate pathway.
- Ensure systems are in place to promote smooth pathways between primary care and secondary mental health services.
- Work in partnership with service users in the designated care group with complex health presentations, to enable them to lead fulfilling lives.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.