Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner – Manchester – CAMHS
REF: 55814 – Mental Health Practitioner, Band 6 – CAMHSLocation: Waterside house
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Team based in Manchester.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner?
- Ongoing contract
- Supportive team
- Clear career pathways
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
- The CAMHS generic team provides both generic and specialist mental health treatment for children and their families in Manchester
- You will take a lead role in working with local agencies, the private sector, and the voluntary sector.
- You will carry out comprehensive mental health assessments, risk assessments, mental state examinations and to create collaborative care plans with people they are assessing.
As a mental health practitioner, you will provide assessment, early intervention and referral to a range of primary and secondary health care services and target YOS service users with a view to developing robust assessment and health planning systems with a view to establishing a whole systems approach to healthcare and treatment for this often difficult to reach client group.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or Mental Health Nursing
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*