Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner/OT/SW – Lewisham – SLaM NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner/OT/SW to join a busy team based in Lewisham.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner?
- Diverse Workload
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Hybrid Working
- Supportive Management
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
- Screening referrals with the team from GPs, psychiatric liaison, criminal justice liaison and IAPT primarily.
- Assessments, intervention and review of care plans for users referred to the team management of caseload of service users in the community, acting as CPA care co-ordinator
- Risk assessment and risk management.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.