Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner – RMN, OT or Social Worker
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for Mental Health Practitioners to work for our client based in Nottinghamshire.
If you are a Social Worker, Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist with previous experience in a similar role, we would love to hear from you!
Role will involve care coordination, managing a caseload, working part of MDT, and providing continuous assessment and treatment to people with severe mental health.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Negotiable pay rates depending on experiences
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ongoing contracts
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- You will deliver high quality comprehensive mental health services.
- You will manage a defined caseload with a focus on providing expert assessment and treatment for people with complex mental health difficulties in the community.
- You will design and co-ordination of treatment packages that are personalised and co-produced.
- You will provide statutory Care Management functions (assessment, care planning, treatment, and review) and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.