Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner – SLaM NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy team based in Bromley.
If you are a Social Worker, Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist with previous experience in a similar role, we would love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Supportive management
- Diverse Work
- Excellent progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- To provide support with overall management of referrals, providing timely screening, triage and trusted assessments for patients with a wide range of mental disorder.
- To be personally responsible and professionally accountable for a delivering a range of evidenced based psycho-social interventions for a specific case list.
- Reporting any incident or Serious Untoward Incidents that may take place in a community setting and provide reports and accurate records relating to the incident.
- Working safely to ensure safe custody of medicines, sharps, and clinical equipment in a community setting; and reporting of all incidents following Trust Policy
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.