Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner – South London and Maudsley
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy CMHT based in South London and Maudsley.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Great Supportive Management and Team
- Excellent Room for Progression
- Competitive Pay Rates
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Evidence of significant continuing professional development.
- Significant experience of working with service users when acutely mentally ill in the community.
- Experience of working with carers and support networks
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting using the Care Programme Approach
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.