Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner – Southwark
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner, OT or Social Worker to join a busy team based in Southwark.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner?
- Diverse Work
- Some hybrid working
- Supportive management
Desired skills as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
- Care coordination
- Rrisk assessment skills
- Care planning skills
- Communicating and team working skills with mdt and other mh teams/wards and agencies (incl. supported accommodation staff)
- Lone working
- Engagement skills
- Physical health skills
- Meds management skills
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health/social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health/social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health/social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.