Band 6 Mental Health Practitioners (RMN, SW or OT) – Coventry – Crisis Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for Band 6 Mental Health Practitioners (RMN, SW or OT) to join a Crisis Team based in Coventry.
The post holder will be required to work within a multi-disciplinary Age Independent 24/7 Crisis Resolution Home Treatment Team (CRHT). CRHT will provide a service to people experiencing an acute psychiatric crisis (functional or organic) who require urgent assessment to determine the required interventions using the least restrictive environment to facilitate recovery.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner?
- High rates of pay for the right candidates
- Up to £31/hr for Monday – Friday and £36/hr for weekends
- Flexibility with shifts
- 6 month contracts
- Immediate starts
- New exciting project
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
- Urgent Assessments of mental health needs and risk
- Formulation of plans of care in an acute crisis
- Evidenced based intervention that follow the cluster pathway
- Monitoring concordance to care and treatment plans
- Support Care packages as required to meet the needs e.g. Organic patients
- Contribute to the review of care
- Supervise junior staff providing care delivery
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.