Band 6 MSK Physio – Withybush General Hospital
MSK Physiotherapist – Withybush General Hospital – Haverfordwest
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced MSK Physiotherapist to join our client’s team in Haverfordwest.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Physiotherapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
- Top of the rang facilities and equipment
- Friendly team
- Varied case load
Your duties as Physiotherapist:
- To work as an autonomous practitioner, within scope of practice and deliver a quality clinical service, meeting the clinical and strategic needs of the hospital.
- To provide highly specialised assessment and intervention for a varied caseload of outpatients within the speciality of conditions, including patients who may have highly complex presentations.
- To support the development of the service, striving to ensure best practice, maximum efficiency and productivity and cost effectiveness.
- To supervise, initiate and participate in evidence-based projects and lead in-service training sessions as required.
- To supervise, initiate and participate in audit and service reviews and evaluations as appropriate
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy