Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist – Manchester
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to join our client in Manchester.
As a successful Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist, you will have experience in treating MSK conditions and operating a full list of MSK patients supported by background knowledge of the MSK assessment, treatment & management process – from initial GP referral to discharge.
Your benefits as a Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist:
- £25 per hour pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Manageable caseloads
More information about this Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist role:
- You will hold a caseload of general MSK; neck, shoulder & back pain some acute injuries, chronic pain, psycho-social components to phase & grade treatments encouraging patient involvement
- No triage required – primarily dealing w assessing, treating, and managing caseload so time management and organisational skills must be well established
Essential requirements of this Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist role:
- Post qualification experience within the NHS/community/outpatient or privately – advanced clinical skills needed due to autonomy of role
- Qualified Physiotherapist, with valid HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.