Band 6 Occupational Therapist – Barking
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a busy Team based in Barking.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
- You will have monthly clinical supervision and a yearly appraisal to identify your on-going professional development needs.
- You will be able to develop your line management knowledge and skills by supervising a B5 OT and/or rehabilitation support workers.
As an occupational therapist you will work closely with other Occupational Therapists, carrying out joint visits with physiotherapy colleagues when appropriate. Your professional focus will be rehabilitation in the community for patients who have experienced a deterioration of their physical health, but you will work closely with occupational therapists in other teams when needed, including the in-house rapid response and fast falls team and social services
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*