Band 6 Occupational Therapist – Hertfordshire – Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our client in Hertfordshire.
As a successful Band 6 Occupational Therapist, you will undertake initial assessments of service users referred to secondary mental health care services. You will identify care and support needs & eligibility for secondary care services and or signpost to other community resources.
Your benefits as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
- £30 – £32 per hour
- Highly supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- To utilise specialist assessments when presented with complex cases
- To make decisions on the level of treatment intervention required
- To undertake treatment planning, communicating, and negotiating treatment plans and clinical reasoning for intervention with clients and their carers
- To liaise closely with community Occupational Therapy Department as required
- To communicate agreed treatment/care plans to multi-disciplinary team colleagues and partnership agencies and liaise with them at formal and informal meetings
- To work in collaboration with others to modify aspects of the environment in order to empower clients and facilitate optimal functional performance
- To apply a variety of treatment modalities to meet the needs of clients in individual or group format, utilising clinical reasoning processes to determine the most appropriate setting for intervention
- To assess clients referred to the service.
Your requirements as an Occupational Therapist:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy