Band 6 Occupational Therapist – Liverpool
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a busy team based in Liverpool.
The successful Band 6 Occupational Therapist will ideally need community and rehabilitation experience, and will be assessing patients OT needs, as well as planning and coordinating individual treatment plans.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
- Assess patient’s occupational therapy needs, plan, carry out and coordinate an individual treatment plan using sound clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based practice.
- Provide assessment and analysis of rehabilitation, social and care needs of complex patients as part of the IDT, referring on to outside agencies / professionals in discussion with senior members of staff.
- Coordinate patient’s treatment plans as part of goal setting process.
- Act as a PA by coordinating and leading the provision and organisation of their interdisciplinary goal-focused rehabilitation programme. Acting as point of contact for patients, carers and outside agencies.
- Will assess and request a wide range of equipment needs making appropriate referrals or requests to a number of organisations within the region.
- Liaise effectively with wheelchair services in order to meet patients, mobility, postural and tissue viability needs.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy