Band 6 Occupational Therapist – Woolwich – Paediatric Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Paediatric Team based in Woolwich.
Benefits as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
- Diverse caseload
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Duties as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
- To provide advice to others regarding the management and care of patients/clients who have difficulties with Occupational performance due to physical, sensory, perceptual, or developmental disability.
- To ensure that patients and carers are involved in the planning and prioritisation of care wherever possible.
- To monitor, evaluate and modify intervention in consultation with Clinical Service Manager, to ensure the effectiveness of case management.
- To adapt practice to meet individual patient circumstance, giving due regard to cultural differences and diversity.
As an Occupational Therapist you will perform a Specialist Paediatric Occupational Therapy role in the community, with children who have complex difficulties with Occupational Performance due to physical, sensory, perceptual, or developmental disability and you will assess the functional needs of patients in order to develop and implement Specialist Paediatric Occupational Therapy treatment
Essential requirements an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why work with Liquid?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*