Band 6 Physiotherapist – Croydon – Step Down Bed
Working hours: full time
Working pattern: 8-4, or 9-5 Monday to Friday
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join our clients Step Down Bed Ward in Croydon.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and supportive team, with a high pay rate.
Your benefits as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
- up to £33 per hour
- 8-4, or 9-5 hours available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
Responsibilities of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
- Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Providing a client-centred physiotherapist service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
- To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
- To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches.
- To be a resource for the team, providing, physiotherapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the physiotherapy service.
- Attend multi-disciplinary meetings.
Requirements for this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
- Be HCPC registered
- Post qualified experience in a similar setting
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.