Band 6 Physiotherapist – Knowsley – Community Therapy
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a busy Community Therapy Team based in Knowsley.
The service responds to the rehabilitation needs of adults 18+, who have multiple complex co-morbidities or support with discharge from the hospital setting.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Physiotherapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
More information about the role:
You will require sound decision-making skills and effective clinical reasoning to provide input to those with acute conditions, long term conditions, palliative patients, musculoskeletal problems (unable to access a clinic), orthopaedic and other neurological disorders.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Physiotherapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy