Band 6 Physiotherapist – Liverpool – Community
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to join our clients Community Team in Liverpool.
As a successful Physiotherapist, you will be working within a community, adults setting.
Your benefits as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
- £25.50 per hour
- Top of the range facilities and equipment
- Hybrid working available
- Long-term funding
Your duties as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
- Alongside senior support, you will provide clinical expertise in the prioritisation and treatment of patients within the scope of the conditions referred to the integrated care service.
- Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Design and review appropriate treatment programmes using a range of techniques, including manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and electrotherapy
- Promote patients’ health and wellbeing and provide advice on how to avoid injury and self-manage long-term conditions
Essential requirements as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
- Qualified Physiotherapist, with relevant post qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.