Band 6 physiotherapist – Shrewsbury – Adult Inpatient and Community Rehabilitation
We are currently recruiting for a physiotherapist to join the adult inpatient and community rehabilitation Team for Shrewsbury.
Benefits as a physiotherapist:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent Pay Rates
Duties as a physiotherapist include:
- Providing Physiotherapy assessment and rehabilitation to inpatients who have a wide range of conditions and complex needs.
- To working alongside colleagues to contribute to safe and effective discharge plans, taking an active part in Red2Green approach to help reduce unnecessary delays for patients.
As a Physiotherapist you will provide support/ supervision of junior staff, rehabilitation technicians and students as well as working alongside community colleagues within the integrated Neighbourhood Team
What we are looking for in a physiotherapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*