Band 6 Physiotherapist – South Wales – MSK – Hospital
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a busy MSK Team in South Wales.
As a successful Band 6 Physiotherapist you must have post qualified experience working within a Musculoskeletal setting.
The benefits of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role:
- Flexible working options available
- Top of the range facilities and equipment
- Long term funding
- Part time can be considered for the right candidate
- Excellent training and development
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Physiotherapist?
- Deal with triage of patient referrals
- Complete holistic initial assessments with patients
- Liaise with family members/relatives and carers
- Devise and reviewing care plans
- Complete follow up visits with patients
- Attend and participating in team meetings and in-service training
- Lead and assisting with strength and balance classes
Essential requirements as a Physiotherapist:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.