Band 6 Physiotherapist Specialist – Devon
Contract: initially 3-months, with the potential to be ongoing
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist Specialist to join our client in Devon. This is a full-time post; however part-time candidates will also be considered.
Your benefits as a Band 6 Physiotherapist Specialist:
- Competitive pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Full time hours, however part time hours will be considered
- Supportive team and management
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
Your duties as a Band 6 Physiotherapist Specialist:
- Alongside senior support, you will provide clinical expertise in the prioritisation and treatment of patients within the scope of the conditions referred to the integrated care service.
- Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Design and review appropriate treatment programmes using a range of techniques, including manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and electrotherapy
- Promote patients’ health and wellbeing and provide advice on how to avoid injury and self-manage long-term conditions
Essential requirements as a Band 6 Physiotherapist Specialist:
- Qualified Physiotherapist, with relevant post qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.