Band 6 RMN – Barnet, Enfield and Haringey – Mental Health NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join the Mental Health NHS Trust based in Barnet, Enfield and Haringey.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will show leadership and managerial skills such as assessing risk, promoting safety and positive risk taking.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 RMN?
- Supportive management
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Competitive pay rate
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 RMN:
- Family and carers – Partnership Working de-escalation,
- Personal safety and dealing with emergencies- Has completed PSTS/PMVA Training
- Documentation, confidentiality and Information Governance
- Engagement & Enhanced Observations
- Recovery, Social inclusion and Health promotion
- In-depth understanding of Mental Health
- Infection control and personal hygiene
- Safety of Medicines Management and NMC Standards for Medicine Management.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 RMN:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health professional you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.