Band 6 Social Worker or OT – Lambeth – SLaM NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Social Worker or OT to join a busy team based in Lambeth.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Social Worker/OT?
- Diverse Workload
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Supportive management + Team
Essential requirements for the role:
- Crisis Outreach Service
- Experience of assessing and working with people who are acutely unwell, including good risk assessment skills.
- The Candidate will be assessing people in acute psychiatric crisis, planning care and liaising with other services.
- Must have system knowledge of EPJS and Teams
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Social Worker/OT:
- Social Work England or HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work or OT
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work/OT training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work/OT knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work/OT positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.