Band 6 Social Worker – South London and Maudsley NHS Trust – Lambeth and Streatham
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Social Worker to join a Mental Health Team based in Lambeth and Streatham.
What’s in it for you as a Band 6 Social Worker?
- Supportive management + Team
- 1 day working from home each week
- Diverse workload
- Competitive pay rate
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Social Worker:
- To hold significant knowledge, awareness and understanding of Mental Health Law, including legislation of particular relevance to the community sector including the Community Care Act (2015) treatment legislation, the Care Programme Approach (2008), the Mental Capacity Act (2005) and Community Treatment Orders (CTO).
- To be personally responsible and professionally accountable for a caseload as part of the community team and lead and manage the work of others as required.
- Co-ordinating care, communicating with other professionals involved in the care and ensuring regular CPA reviews are held as required.
- Independently carrying out assessment, care planning and care coordination with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to listen to others’ views, respect and value individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.