Band 6 Social Worker – South London – CMHT
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Community Mental Health Team based in the South London.
You will work as a member of the Mental Health Community Recovery Team to provide effective care and specialist advice for people with complex mental health needs and their Carers, to support their well-being and recovery.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Diverse Work
- Low stress – High reward
- supportive management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Carry overall responsibility for the management of a caseload, acting as a care co-ordinator, as defined by the Care Programme Approach (CPA).
- Deliver effective care and treatment that is carried out within a multidisciplinary framework and in collaboration with other agencies.
- Involve service users and their Carers, in planning care that includes all their individual and diverse needs.
- Undertaking assessments for patients in the community who have had periods of rehabilitation following hospital admission.
- Ensuring compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council’s equal opportunity policy and take an active role in promoting equality and diversity.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating evidence-based programmes of care and standards of care and liaising with other agencies, particularly in relation to people discharged under the Care Programme Approach.
- Ensuring that a risk assessment is completed for service users, especially if there is a history of, or a potential for risk.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.