Band 6 Social Worker – Tower Hamlets – Community Rapid Response
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Social Worker to join the Community Rapid Response team in Tower Hamlets.
We require a Social Worker whom is able to work effectively within a multi disciplinary team setting and also autonomously when required. Key requirements of the role include, ability to work at a fast pace and have experience and resilience to cope with demands of winter pressures across the system.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive pay rate (up to £32 per hour)
- Diverse work
- Supportive management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Ensuring effective and timely assessment and discharge for individuals within the Transfer to assesses setting
- Work alongside health colleagues to provide social work intervention which include undertaking core assessments and promoting personalised care pathways, ensuring choice and control for all eligible individuals
- Work with others to shape culture, practice and drive continuous improvement and ensure effective outcomes for individuals and carers
- Support the Team Manager and promote effective integrated working
- Ensure compliance with Care Act and have excellent knowledge of safeguarding and Mental capacity act requirements and be able to ensure all legislative requirements are upheld in own practice
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.