Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist – Reablement
Contract: initially 6 months
Working hours: 37 per week
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist to join a Reablement Team in Halton.
As a successful Specialist Physiotherapist, you will be based within the Reablement Service and will be working with patients in their own homes, competing Therapy Assessments and carrying out Rehabilitation Interventions.
You will improve the outcome for service users and length of stay in the service.
Your benefits as a Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
Your duties as a Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist:
- Alongside senior support, you will provide clinical expertise in the prioritisation and treatment of patients within the scope of the conditions referred to the integrated care service.
- Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Provide supervision to the rehabilitation team and teaching to the intermediate care team.
Essential requirements of this Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist role:
- Qualified Physiotherapist, with relevant post qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.