Band 7 CAMHS Practitioners – Ealing
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a CAMHS Practitioner to join a busy team based in Ealing.
The successful CAMHS Practitioner will provide access/referral screening and management, conduct assessments and deliver psychological therapies for a broad range of mental health conditions.
What’s in it for you as a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner?
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive management
- Divers work load
Your main responsibilities as a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner:
- You will provide assessments and interventions to young people who present in crisis at the general hospital, alongside offering telephone support to professionals, carers, family and young people who are contacting the service in crisis.
- You will provide daily duty rota, complete risk assessments, care plans, clinical notes and crisis plans where needed.
- You will attend Multi agency meetings as and when required for the patents we support.
- You will deliver specific interventions to young people accessing our service.
- You will contribute to the Initial assessments for children referred to CAMHS.
- You will offer consultation and advice to professionals
What we are looking for in a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.