Band 7 Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist Nurse – Central London
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist Nurse to join a busy team based in Central London.
What’s in it for you as a Band 7 Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist Nurse?
- Competitive pay rate
- Diverse Work
- Supportive management
Desired qualities in a Band 7 Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist Nurse:
- Highly motivated cardiac rehab specialist (nurse or physiotherapist) with a strong background and confidence in running cardiac rehabilitation programmes.
- Ideally have an experience in leading cardiac rehab service. Ability to run sessions virtually and face to face.
- Nurse, physio, or any allied medical professional who has experience in delivering remote or face to face cardiac rehab sessions.
What we are looking for in a Band 7 Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist Nurse:
- HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.