Band 7 CHC Assessor – North Central ICB
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 7 CHC Assessor to join a busy Continuing Healthcare Team based in North Central ICB.
What’s in it for you as a Band 7 CHC Assessor?
- Supportive management
- Diverse work
- Competitive pay rate
Your main responsibilities as a Band 7 CHC Assessor:
- 5 days face-to-face.
- Act as a contact point to the acute wards to discuss the feasibility of additional / alternative support and suggesting more appropriate and less restrictive options where relevant.
- Providing advice to both the acute wards and the care home where appropriate, sign posting to other specialist services where required.
- To assess, monitor and review all residents who have already had their 1:1 support agreed to review whether that this is still appropriate in conjunction with the care provider.
What we are looking for in a Band 7 CHC Assessor:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.