Band 7 Clinical Psychologist – South London and Maudsley
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to join the Mental Health & Learning Disabilities team based in South London and Maudsley.
What’s in it for you as a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist?
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive management
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist:
- To carry out psychological assessment and treatment of clients with a range of psychological needs of a complex nature in a men’s secure care service
- To work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team, contributing to effective team functioning and holding team roles
- To support working with, and addressing issues of, diversity within local communities. This may have been gained through work, research, volunteering and / or lived experience
- Epjs system HCR20 (mandatory)
- Risk assessment tool HCR-20
What we are looking for in a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health professional you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.