Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner – Manchester – CAMHS
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner to join the CAMHS Service based in Salford.
As a successful candidate, you will have experience of managing a caseload of young people with complex mental health needs and being responsible for providing evidence based assessments and therapeutic treatment.
Duties as a CAMHS Band 7 Practitioner:
- Have a passion for working with young people who are vulnerable and may find it hard to engage.
- Be able to deliver intervention in creative and diverse ways across a range of community settings.
- Be comfortable offering consultation, training and supervision to a number of professionals. You will have experience offering risk support.
- Attend, participate and support the client / patient in multi-disciplinary team meetings, case conferences and Mental Health Tribunals as necessary, providing reports and professional opinions as appropriate.
- Support young people, their families/carers, working with other health, local authority and voluntary sector colleagues / organisations to facilitate smooth transitions of care between / across services
- Communicate and collaborate with the young person, family and their carers/relatives in a manner which demonstrates values based practice, ensuring dignity, respect and courtesy for the individual
- Provide information in a range of formats regarding treatments, and their benefits, undesired effects and contraindications to support patients’ choice regarding treatment
- Maintain records in accordance with NMC and organisational standard.
Requirements as a CAMHS Band 7 Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health/social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health/social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health/social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.