Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner – (Nurse/AHP/Social Worker/ OT)
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner (Nurse/AHP/Social Worker/ OT) to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Haringey.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mental Health Practitioner to join a supportive, reflective and creative Multidisciplinary Team that works with people with Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (cPTSD).
What’s in it for you as a Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner?
- Supportive management
- Diverse work
- Gain experience to develop further
- Competitive pay rate
Your main responsibilities as a Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner:
- You may hold some service-users under the Care Programme Approach (CPA), although the majority of service-users will not be on CPA.
- Being a Care Coordinator will involve duties such as developing treatment/care plans, joint working, developing risk assessments, completing KPIs, responding to crisis’s from service-users under the care of the team and providing support for carers and family members.
- To assist in the effective delivery of the team’s core functions and contribute to the development of protocols, procedures and systems as required.
What we are looking for in a Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.